The study of complex mixtures of natural substances by the defocusing and DADI methods. II. Phytosterols accompanying β-sitosterol
- 25 Downloads
Low- and high-resolution mass spectra and defocusing and DADI spectra of samples of β-sitosterol isolated from various plant material have been studied. The spectral information obtained has shown the presence in samples of β-sitosterol studied of minor accompanying components which have been identified as stigmasterol, campesterol, and cholesterol.
KeywordsCholesterol Mass Spectrum Organic Chemistry Plant Material Complex Mixture
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. Razakov, A. K. Kasimov, Kh. A. Aslanov, and A. S. Sadykov, Bioorg. Khim.,6, 944 (1980).Google Scholar
- 2.D. H. Smith, C. Djerassi, K. H. Maurer, and U. Rapp, J. Am. Chem. Soc.,96, 3482 (1974).Google Scholar
- 3.R. Razakov, Kh. A. Aslanov, A. S. Sadykov, and B. V. Rozynov, Bioorg. Khim.,3, 600 (1977).Google Scholar
- 4.F. L. Kalinin, V. P. Lobov, and V. A. Zhidkov, Handbook of Biochemistry [in Russian], Kiev (1971), p. 695Google Scholar
- 5.S. G. Wyllie and C. Djerassi, J. Am. Chem. Soc.,33, 305 (1968).Google Scholar
- 6.M. Budzikiewiez and W. Ockels, Tetrahedron,32, 143 (1976).Google Scholar