Phospholipids of the cotton plant of variety Tashkent-3. II. Structure of the main phospholipid fractions
- 18 Downloads
1. Individual fractions of phosphatidylcholines, phosphatidylethanolamines, phosphatidylinositols, and the X2 and X3 phospholipids have been obtained from the combined phospholipids, freed from carbohydrates, of the seed kernels of the cotton plant of variety Tashkent-3.
2. The compositions and position distributions of the fatty acids in the main fractions of phospholipids have been studied.
3. The possible molecular composition of the phosphatidylcholines, phosphatidylethanolamines, and phosphatidylinositols have been calculated.
KeywordsPhosphatidylethanolamine Cotton Plant Seed Kernel Position Distribution Phytin
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.T. S. Kaplunova, Kh. S. Mukhamedova, and S. T. Akramov, Khim. Prirodn. Soedin., 801 (1975).Google Scholar
- 2.Handbook on Methods of Investigation, Technological Control, and the Accounting of Production in the Oils and Fats Industry, Vol. 1, Book 1 [in Russian], Leningrad (1967), p. 438.Google Scholar
- 4.K. Kadyrov, T. V. Chernenko, and A. U. Umarov, Maslob.-Zhir. Prom., No. 11, 15 (1971).Google Scholar
- 7.A. L. Markman, T. V. Chernenko, and A. U. Umarov, Prikl. Biokhim. Mikrobiol.,5, 616 (1969).Google Scholar
- 8.L. A. Shustanova, A. U. Umarov, and A. L. Markman, Khim. Prirodn. Soedin., 137 (1971).Google Scholar
- 9.N. L. Stanacey et al., Biochim. Biophys. Acta,176, 650 (1969).Google Scholar
- 11.Kh. Karshiev, Kh. S. Mukhamedova, and S. T. Akramov, Khim. Prirodn. Soedin., 538 (1974).Google Scholar
- 12.Kh. S. Mukhamedova and S. T. Akramov, Khim. Prirodn. Soedin., 128 (1975).Google Scholar