A mass-spectrometric study of linear monohydroxy-and monoacyloxydihydrofurocoumarins
- 16 Downloads
The mass spectra of the following six linear monohydroxy- and monoacyloxydihydrofurocoumarins have been studied: marmezin (I), [D]marmezin (II), O-acetylmarmezin (III), deltoin (IV), pranchimgin (V), and seseliflorin (VI). It has been shown that it is possible by the mass-spectrometric method of analysis to determine the molecular weights of the acids the acyl radicals of which are present in these substances, to distinguish the acyl radical of angelic acid from that of senecionic acid, and also to distinguish this class of compounds from the angular dihydrofurocoumarins and from the angular and linear dihydropyranocoumarins isomeric with them.
KeywordsMass Spectrum Monohydroxy Acyl Residue Dihydrofuran Acyl Radical
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.G. K. Nikonov, Med. Prom. SSSR,1965, No. 1, 21.Google Scholar
- 4.G. A. Kuznetsova and L. M. Belenovskaya, Khim. Prirodn. Soedin., 235 (1966).Google Scholar
- 5.A. A. Savina, G. K. Nikonov, and A. I. Ban'kovskii, Khim. Prirodn. Soedin., 322 (1970).Google Scholar
- 6.F. M. Abdel-Hay, E. A. Abu-Mustafa, B. A. El-Tawil, M. B. E. Fayez, C. S. Barnes, and J. L. Occolowitz, Indian J. Chem.,5, No. 3, 15 (1967).Google Scholar
- 7.P. I. Zakharov, V. S. Kabanov, A. I. Ban'kovskii, G. K. Nikonov, and N. E. Ermatov, Khim. Prirodn. Soedin., 398 (1971).Google Scholar