Synthesis of condensed pyrazines from N-substituted amino-o-quinones and ethylenediamine
- 41 Downloads
The reaction of N-monosubstituted and N,N-disubstituted amino-o-quinones with ethylenediamine, which leads to condensed pyrazine derivatives, was studied.
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Ethylenediamine Pyrazine Pyrazine Derivative
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. N. Ivanskii, The Chemistry of Heterocyclic Compounds [in Russian], Vysshaya Shkola, Moscow (1978), p. 345.Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. S. Tsizin, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 9, 1155 (1978).Google Scholar
- 3.W. Brackmann and E. Havinga, Recl. Trav. Chim., 74, 937 (1955).Google Scholar
- 4.L. C. March and M. M. Joullie, J. Heterocycl. Chem., 7, 39 (1970).Google Scholar
- 5.H.-J. Kallmayer and H. Seyfang, Arch. Pharm., 316, 283 (1983).Google Scholar
- 6.Yu. S. Tsizin, Doctoral Dissertation, D. I. Mendeleev Moscow Institute of Chemical Technology, Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
- 7.F. J. Bullock, J. F. Tweedie, D. D. McRitchie, and M. A. Tucker, J. Med. Chem., 13, No. 1, 97 (1970).Google Scholar
- 8.L. F., Fieser and M. Fleser, Advanced Organic Chemistry, Reinhold Publishing Corporation, New York (1961).Google Scholar
- 9.Yu. S. Tsizin and S. A. Chernyak, USSR Inventor's Certificate No. 857112; Byull. Izobr., No. 31, 111 (1981).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1987