Synthesis of condensed pyrazines from N-substituted amino-o-quinones and ethylenediamine
- 39 Downloads
The reaction of N-monosubstituted and N,N-disubstituted amino-o-quinones with ethylenediamine, which leads to condensed pyrazine derivatives, was studied.
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Ethylenediamine Pyrazine Pyrazine Derivative
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. N. Ivanskii, The Chemistry of Heterocyclic Compounds [in Russian], Vysshaya Shkola, Moscow (1978), p. 345.Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. S. Tsizin, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 9, 1155 (1978).Google Scholar
- 3.W. Brackmann and E. Havinga, Recl. Trav. Chim., 74, 937 (1955).Google Scholar
- 4.L. C. March and M. M. Joullie, J. Heterocycl. Chem., 7, 39 (1970).Google Scholar
- 5.H.-J. Kallmayer and H. Seyfang, Arch. Pharm., 316, 283 (1983).Google Scholar
- 6.Yu. S. Tsizin, Doctoral Dissertation, D. I. Mendeleev Moscow Institute of Chemical Technology, Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
- 7.F. J. Bullock, J. F. Tweedie, D. D. McRitchie, and M. A. Tucker, J. Med. Chem., 13, No. 1, 97 (1970).Google Scholar
- 8.L. F., Fieser and M. Fleser, Advanced Organic Chemistry, Reinhold Publishing Corporation, New York (1961).Google Scholar
- 9.Yu. S. Tsizin and S. A. Chernyak, USSR Inventor's Certificate No. 857112; Byull. Izobr., No. 31, 111 (1981).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1987