Providing Interprofessional Continuing Education Promotes Continuing Competence in Healthcare Providers
- 103 Downloads
KeywordsInterprofessional collaboration continuing competence academic medical centers continuing education
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Institute of Medicine: Health professions education: A bridge to quality. 2003; https://doi.org/www.iom.edu/Reports/2003/Health-Professions-Education-A-Bridge-to-Quality.aspx. [Accessed June 1, 2013].
- 2.Brosky J, Scott R. Professional competence in physical therapy. Journal of Allied Health. 2007;36:113–118.Google Scholar
- 4.Institute of Medicine: Best care at lower cost: The path to continuously learning health care in America. 2013; https://doi.org/www.nap.edu/openbook.php?record_id=13444&page=1. [Accessed June 6, 2013].
- 5.World Health Organization: Framework for action on interprofessional education & collaborative practice. 2010; https://doi.org/whqlibdoc.who.int/hq/2010/WHO_HRH_HPN_10.3_eng.pdf. [Accessed June 2, 2013].
- 9.Wellmon R, Gilin B, Knauss L, Inman Linn M. Changes in student attitudes toward interprofessional learning and collaboration arising from a case-based educational experience. Journal of Allied Health. 2012;41:26–34.Google Scholar
- 13.Josiah Macy Jr. Foundation: Transforming patient care: Aligning interprofessional education with clinical practice redesign. https://doi.org/macyfoundation.org/publications/publication/aligning-interprofessional-education [Accessed June 6, 2013].
© Springer International Publishing 2013