Journal of Nanostructure in Chemistry
Journal of Nanostructure in Chemistry (JNSC) reports on fundamental research in all branches of the theory and practice of NanoChemistry, NanoAgriculture, NanoScience and nanotechnology, providing rapid disclosure of the key elements of a study, publishing preliminary, experimental and theoretical results on the physical, chemical, and biological phenomena, along with processes and applications of structures within the nanoscale range. Among the areas of interest the journal covers are:
- Synthesis and processing of organic, inorganic, and hybrid nanosized materials by physical, chemical, and biological methods
- Modeling and simulation of synthetic, assembly, and interaction processes
- Characterization of size-dependent properties
- Realization and application of novel nanostructures and nanodevices
The JNSC manuscript submission process is fully electronic, to ensure the rapid publication of results. Manuscripts should be submitted via our secure Web site. Manuscripts submitted by hardcopy mail or by e-mail will not be processed. Introduction JNSC invites original reports of fundamental research in all branches of the theory and practice of NanoChemistry, Nanscience and nanotechnology.
- 3 Volumes
- 6 Issues
- 143 Articles
- 143 Open Access
- 2013 - 2015 Available between
- Journal Title
- Journal of Nanostructure in Chemistry
- Open Access
- Available under Open Access This content is freely available online to anyone, anywhere at any time.
- Volume 3 / 2013 - Volume 5 / 2015
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg
- Additional Links
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.