International Journal of Recycling of Organic Waste in Agriculture
The International Journal of Recycling of Organic Waste in Agriculture is a peer-reviewed open access journal published under the brand SpringerOpen, covering all aspects of recycling of organic waste. It is fully supported by the Islamic Azad University, who provide funds to cover all costs of publication, including the Article Processing Charges (APC’s) for all authors. Therefore the journal is both free to read and free to publish in.
The journal publishes high-quality original, review and short comment articles, in all areas of recycling of organic waste including:
- Solid waste reuse in agriculture
- Waste water reuse in agriculture
- Utilization of organic wastes: composting
- Ways to reduce, reuse and recycle organic waste
- Social and economic impact of reduction, reuse and recycling of organic waste in agriculture
- Methods to raise the public awareness of recycling and reuse of organic waste in agriculture
- Organic waste utilization in animal and poultry nutrition
- Urban food waste composting
3 Volumes 5 Issues 64 Articles available from 2012 - 2014Browse Volumes & Issues
- Journal Title
- International Journal of Recycling of Organic Waste in Agriculture
- Open Access
- Available under Open Access This content is freely available online to anyone, anywhere at any time.
- Volume 1 / 2012 - Volume 3 / 2014
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg
- Additional Links
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.