International Aquatic Research
International Aquatic Research is an international journal that publishes original research articles, short communications, and review articles in a broad range of areas relevant to all aspects of aquatic sciences (freshwater and marine waters). IAR is an open access journal which can be freely accessed by everyone. The Journal specifically strives to increase the knowledge of most aspects of applied researches in both cultivated and wild aquatic animals in the world.
The main research areas include:
- Food science and technology
- Molecular biology
- Water quality
3 Volumes 5 Issues 60 Articles available from 2012 - 2014Browse Volumes & Issues
- Journal Title
- International Aquatic Research
- Open Access
- Available under Open Access This content is freely available online to anyone, anywhere at any time.
- Volume 4 / 2012 - Volume 6 / 2014
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg
- Additional Links
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.