International Aquatic Research
International Aquatic Research is a fully sponsored, peer-reviewed open access journal published under the brand SpringerOpen. The journal is an international journal that publishes original research articles, short communications, and review articles in a broad range of areas relevant to all aspects of aquatic sciences (freshwater and marine waters). The Journal specifically strives to increase the knowledge of most aspects of applied researches in both cultivated and wild aquatic animals in the world.
The main research areas include:
- Food science and technology
- Molecular biology
- Water quality
- 4 Volumes
- 8 Issues
- 87 Articles
- 50 Open Access
- 2012 - 2015 Available between
- Journal Title
- International Aquatic Research
- Open Access
- Available under Open Access This content is freely available online to anyone, anywhere at any time.
- Volume 4 / 2012 - Volume 7 / 2015
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg
- Additional Links
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.