Journal of Petroleum Exploration and Production Technology
The Journal of Petroleum Exploration and Production Technology is an International quarterly journal that publishes leading edge studies in the field of petroleum engineering, petroleum geology and exploration geophysics and the implementation of related technologies to the development and management of oil and gas reservoirs from their discovery through their entire production cycle.
- Reservoir characterization and modeling
- Unconventional oil and gas reservoirs
- Geophysics: Acquisition and near surface
- Geophysics Modeling and Imaging
- Geophysics: Interpretation
- Geophysics: Processing
- Production Engineering
- Formation Evaluation
- Reservoir Management
- Petroleum Geology
- Enhanced Recovery
The Journal of Petroleum Exploration and Production Technology is a quarterly Open Access journal (supported by King Abdulaziz City for Science and Technology) and accepts original and review articles as well as book reviews for publication. All the manuscripts are peer-reviewed for scientific quality and acceptance.
Every year KACST awards the best paper with the KACST Medal and $ 5000.
- 5 Volumes
- 16 Issues
- 173 Articles
- 173 Open Access
- 2011 - 2015 Available between
Changhong Gao (June 2015)
Original Paper - Exploration Engineering
- Journal Title
- Journal of Petroleum Exploration and Production Technology
- Open Access
- Available under Open Access This content is freely available online to anyone, anywhere at any time.
- Volume 1 / 2011 - Volume 5 / 2015
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.