European Transport Research Review
European Transport Research Review - An Open Access Journal (ETRR) is a peer-reviewed open access journal published under the brand SpringerOpen. It is an online scientific platform in order to disseminate research results in the field of transport. The main scope and mission of the Journal is to provide a forum for the publication of high quality scientific papers in the field of transport in general, and a dissemination medium for new ideas and developments that originate in, or are of interest to, the European transport research community.
Journal's concept and primary characteristics are: first, it is the open access configuration that makes it easily and widely available through the internet with a minimum of constraints and costs; second, it provides focus on issues of special interest to European transport research, its funding bodies and supervising organisations; third, it is clearly oriented towards researchers and practitioners as well.
The Journal is intended for a very broad audience, including:
- Researchers, professionals and practitioners interested in the different issues and aspects of transport in Europe
- Technology researchers, professionals and practitioners involved in the design of transport-related services and interactive systems
- Industrial practitioners interested in the integration of research outcomes in mainstream transport applications and services
- Policy makers involved in the research and technological development, standardisation, legislation, innovation and technology transfer activities in the context of the transport
The Journal has been established in 2008 by the European Conference of Transport Research Institutes (ECTRI).
Contributors are advised to submit papers that fit at least in one of the following main areas of interest identified by the Journal:
6 Volumes 23 Issues 145 Articles available from 2009 - 2014Browse Volumes & Issues
- Journal Title
- European Transport Research Review
- Open Access
- Available under Open Access This content is freely available online to anyone, anywhere at any time.
- Volume 1 / 2009 - Volume 6 / 2014
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.