Journal of Science Teacher Education
Journal of Science Teacher Education (JSTE) is the flagship journal of the Association for Science Teacher Education. It serves as a forum for disseminating high quality research and theoretical position papers concerning preservice and inservice education of science teachers. The journal features pragmatic articles that offer ways to improve classroom teaching and learning, professional development, and teacher recruitment and retention at pre K-16 levels.
As such, Journal of Science Teacher Education:
- Publishes empirical research and theoretical position statements concerning preservice and inservice education of science teachers
- Offers ways to improve classroom teaching and learning, inservice workshops, and teacher recruitment and retention
- Provides evidence through research of the effectiveness of teaching strategies, interventions, assessments, professional development, and other issues related to science teacher education
- Communicates ideas, theories, research, and field-oriented information related to policy, supervision, curriculum, instruction, and assessment in science teacher education
The focus of both theoretical and empirical articles should be on science teacher education. Articles with ONLY implications for science teacher education are not appropriate.
- 26 Volumes
- 128 Issues
- 785 Articles
- 12 Open Access
- 1989 - 2015 Available between
Elementary Science Teacher Education
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.