2003, pp 137-157
Rank Ordered Data
- … show all 0 hide
368 Downloads 200 Citations 9 Comments
- Amemiya, T. (1985), Advanced Econometrics, Cambridge, MS: Harvard University Press, [Chapter 9].
- Cattin, P., A. E. Gelfand and J. Danes (1983), “A Simple Bayesian Procedure for Estimation in a Conjoint Model,” Journal of Marketing Research, 20 (February), 29–35.
- Green, P. E. and V. R. Rao (1971), “Conjoint Measurement for Quantifying Judgmental Data,” Journal of Marketing Research, 8 (August), 355–363.
- Louviere, J. J. (1988), “Conjoint Analysis Modeling of Stated Preferences,” Journal of Transport Economics and Policy, 22, 1 (January), 93–119.
- McKelvey, R. D. and W. Zavoina (1975), “A Statistical Model for the Analysis of Ordinal Level Dependent Variables,” Journal of Mathematical Sociology, 4, 103–120. CrossRef
- Beggs, S., S. Cardell and J. Hausman (1981), “Assessing The Potential Demand for Electric Cars,” Journal of Econometrics, 16, 1–19.
- Bowman, D. and H. Gatignon (1995), “Determinants of Competitor Response Time to a New Product Introduction,” Journal of Marketing Research, 32, 1 (February), 42–53.
- Bunch, D. S. and R. Smiley (1992), “Who Deters Entry? Evidence on the Use of Strategic Entry Deterrents,” The Review of Economics and Statistics, 74, 3 (August), 509–521.
- Chu, W. and E. Anderson (1992), “Capturing Ordinal Properties of Categorical Dependent Variables: A Review with Applications to Modes of Foreign Entry and Choice of Industrial Sales Force,” International Journal of Research in Marketing, 9, 149–160. CrossRef
- Green, P. E. (1984), “Hybrid Models for Conjoint Analysis: An Expository Review,” Journal of Marketing Research, 21 (May), 155–169.
- Green, P. E. and V. Srinivasan (1978), “Conjoint Analysis in Consumer Research: Issues and Outlook,” Journal of Consumer Research, 5 (September), 103–123.
- Green, P. E. and V. Srinivasan (1990), “Conjoint Analysis in Marketing: New Developments With Applications for Research and Practice,” Journal of Marketing, October, 3–19.
- Green, P. E. and Y. Wind (1975), “A New Way to Measure Consumers’ Judgements,” Harvard Business Review, July–August, 107–117.
- Green, P. E., A. M. Krieger and M. K. Agarwal (1991), “Adaptive Conjoint Analysis: Some Caveats and Suggestions,” Journal of Marketing Research, 28, May, 215–222.
- Jain, D. C., E. Muller, et al. (1999), “Pricing Patterns of Cellular Phones and Phonecalls: A Segment-Level Analysis,” Management Science 45, 2 (February), 131–141. CrossRef
- Mahajan, V., P. E. Green and S. M. Goldberg (1982), “A Conjoint Model for Measuring Self-and Cross-Price/Demand Relationships,” Journal of Marketing Research, 19 (August), 334–342.
- Page, A. L. and H. F. Rosenbaum (1987), “Redesigning Product Lines with Conjoint Analysis: How Sunbeam Does it,” Journal of Product Innovation Management, 4, 120–137. CrossRef
- Priem, R. L. (1992), “An Application of Metric Conjoint Analysis for the Evaluation of Top Managers’ Individual Strategic Decision Making Processes: A Research Note,” Strategic Management Journal, 13, 143–151.
- Rangaswami, A. and G. R. Shell (1997), “Using Computers to Realize Joint Gains in Negociations: Toward an “Electronic Bargaining Table”,” Management Science 43, 8 (August), 1147–1163.
- Srinivasan, V. and C. S. Park (1997), “Surprising Robustness of the Self-Explicated Approach to Customer Preference Structure Measurement”, Journal of Marketing Research, 34, 2 (May), 286–291.
- Wind, J., P. E. Green, D. Shifflet and M. Scarbrough (1989), “Courtyard by Marriott: Designing a Hotel Facility with Consumer-Based Marketing Models” Interfaces, 19 (January–February), 25–47.
- Rank Ordered Data
- Book Title
- Statistical Analysis of Management Data
- pp 137-157
- Print ISBN
- Online ISBN
- Springer US
- Copyright Holder
- Kluwer Academic Publishers
- Additional Links
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.