Induced Abortion—A World Review
- Stanley K. Henshaw
- … show all 1 hide
One of Christopher Tietze’s major activities in his last years was the compilation of international statistics on legal abortion and their publication in a widely distributed factbook called Induced Abortion: A World Review (Tietze, 1983). When he died, he was working on the Sixth Edition, which was scheduled to be published in the spring of 1985. Because of the wealth of useful information about legal abortion that Chris included in the report and the importance of having recent statistics available in one source, the Alan Guttmacher Institute has undertaken to continue the project. We anticipate that the Sixth Edition will be published in 1986, and we plan to continue to publish updated editions every two years or so.
- Tietze, C. Induced Abortion: A World Review, 1983. The Population Council, New York, 1983.
- Tietze, C., Henshaw, S. K. Induced Abortion: A Word Review, 1986. The Alan Guttmacher Institute, New York, 1986.
- Induced Abortion—A World Review
- Book Title
- Prevention and Treatment of Contraceptive Failure
- Book Subtitle
- In Honor of Christopher Tietze
- pp 17-20
- Print ISBN
- Online ISBN
- Springer US
- Copyright Holder
- Springer-Verlag US
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- eBook Packages
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.