Second-order duality for a nondifferentiable minimax fractional programming under generalized α-univexity
- SK GuptaAffiliated withDepartment of Mathematics, Indian Institute of Technology Email author
- , D DangarAffiliated withDepartment of Mathematics, Indian Institute of Technology
- , Sumit KumarAffiliated withIndian Institute of Management
In this paper, we concentrate our study to derive appropriate duality theorems for two types of second-order dual models of a nondifferentiable minimax fractional programming problem involving second-order α-univex functions. Examples to show the existence of α-univex functions have also been illustrated. Several known results including many recent works are obtained as special cases.
MSC: 49J35, 90C32, 49N15.
Keywordsminimax programming fractional programming nondifferentiable programming second-order duality α-univexity
- Second-order duality for a nondifferentiable minimax fractional programming under generalized α-univexity
- Open Access
- Available under Open Access This content is freely available online to anyone, anywhere at any time.
Journal of Inequalities and Applications
- Online Date
- August 2012
- Online ISSN
- Springer International Publishing AG
- Additional Links
- minimax programming
- fractional programming
- nondifferentiable programming
- second-order duality