Second-order duality for a nondifferentiable minimax fractional programming under generalized α-univexity
In this paper, we concentrate our study to derive appropriate duality theorems for two types of second-order dual models of a nondifferentiable minimax fractional programming problem involving second-order α-univex functions. Examples to show the existence of α-univex functions have also been illustrated. Several known results including many recent works are obtained as special cases.
MSC: 49J35, 90C32, 49N15.
- Schmitendorf, WE (1977) Necessary conditions and sufficient conditions for static minmax problems. J. Math. Anal. Appl 57: pp. 683-693 CrossRef
- Ahmad, I (2003) Optimality conditions and duality in fractional minimax programming involving generalized ρ-invexity. Int. J. Manag. Syst 19: pp. 165-180
- Ahmad, I (2011) On second-order duality for minimax fractional programming problems with generalized convexity. Abstr. Appl. Anal.
- Ahmad, I, Gupta, SK, Kailey, N, Agarwal, RP (2011) Duality in nondifferentiable minimax fractional programming with -invexity. J. Inequal. Appl.
- Ahmad, I, Husain, Z (2006) Duality in nondifferentiable minimax fractional programming with generalized convexity. Appl. Math. Comput 176: pp. 545-551 CrossRef
- Ahmad, I, Husain, Z (2006) Optimality conditions and duality in nondifferentiable minimax fractional programming with generalized convexity. J. Optim. Theory Appl 129: pp. 255-275 CrossRef
- Chandra, S, Kumar, V (1995) Duality in fractional minimax programming problem. J. Aust. Math. Soc. A 58: pp. 376-386 CrossRef
- Husain, Z, Ahmad, I, Sharma, S (2009) Second order duality for minmax fractional programming. Optim. Lett 3: pp. 277-286 CrossRef
- Hu, Q, Chen, Y, Jian, J (2012) Second-order duality for non-differentiable minimax fractional programming. Int. J. Comput. Math 89: pp. 11-16 CrossRef
- Hu, Q, Yang, G, Jian, J (2011) On second order duality for minimax fractional programming. Nonlinear Anal 12: pp. 3509-3514 CrossRef
- Jayswal, A (2008) Non-differentiable minimax fractional programming with generalized α-univexity. J. Comput. Appl. Math 214: pp. 121-135 CrossRef
- Lai, HC, Lee, JC (2002) On duality theorems for a nondifferentiable minimax fractional programming. J. Comput. Appl. Math 146: pp. 115-126 CrossRef
- Lai, HC, Liu, JC, Tanaka, K (1999) Necessary and sufficient conditions for minimax fractional programming. J. Math. Anal. Appl 230: pp. 311-328 CrossRef
- Liu, JC, Wu, CS (1998) On minimax fractional optimality conditions with invexity. J. Math. Anal. Appl 219: pp. 21-35 CrossRef
- Liu, JC, Wu, CS, Sheu, RL (1997) Duality for fractional minimax programming. Optimization 41: pp. 117-133 CrossRef
- Sharma, S, Gulati, TR (2012) Second order duality in minmax fractional programming with generalized univexity. J. Glob. Optim 52: pp. 161-169 CrossRef
- Yang, XM, Hou, SH (2005) On minimax fractional optimality and duality with generalized convexity. J. Glob. Optim 31: pp. 235-252 CrossRef
- Du, D-Z, Pardalos, PM (1995) Minimax and Applications. Kluwer Academic, Dordrecht CrossRef
- Mangasarian, OL (1975) Second- and higher-order duality in nonlinear programming. J. Math. Anal. Appl 51: pp. 607-620 CrossRef
- Hanson, MA (1993) Second order invexity and duality in mathematical programming. Opsearch 30: pp. 311-320
- Second-order duality for a nondifferentiable minimax fractional programming under generalized α-univexity
- Open Access
- Available under Open Access This content is freely available online to anyone, anywhere at any time.
Journal of Inequalities and Applications
- Online Date
- August 2012
- Online ISSN
- Springer International Publishing AG
- Additional Links
- minimax programming
- fractional programming
- nondifferentiable programming
- second-order duality