Engineering geological conditions and protection of Olympic park territory in Sochi
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
The climatic, engineering geological, and environmental conditions in Imeretinskaya depression are described in the context of the implementation of construction program for Winter Olympic Games 2014, including a large set of structures to be constructed in this area: Olympic park, Olympic village, engineering and transport facilities.
Measures for engineering protection of Imeretinskaya depression against natural processes of waterlogging and flooding are discussed.
- Engineering geological conditions and protection of Olympic park territory in Sochi
Volume 38, Issue 7 , pp 859-867
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- SP MAIK Nauka/Interperiodica
- Additional Links
- Olympic facilities
- engineering geological conditions
- natural hazards
- measures on engineering protection of territories
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Institute of Environmental Geoscience, Russian Academy of Sciences, Ulanskii per. 13, str. 2, Moscow, 101000, Russia
- 2. Rosstroiizyskaniya Public Corporation, Spasskii tupik 6, Moscow, 129090, Russia