Canadian Freshwater Wetlands and Climate Change
- Thomas A. Clair
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
- Clair, T. A. and Ehrman, J.: 1998, ‘The influence of changing seasonal climates in modifying discharge, dissolved organic carbon and nitrogen export in wetland influenced rivers: a neural network approach’, Water Resour. Res. 34, 447–455.
- National Wetlands Working Group: 1988, ‘Wetlands of Canada’, Ecological Land Classification Series # 24, Environment Canada, Ottawa, Ont. 452 pp.
- Wedeles, C. H. R., Meisner, J. D. and Rose, M. J.: 1991, ‘Research and information needs for Canadian wetlands’, Proc. of a Workshop on wetland hydrogeochemistry. Inland Waters Directorate, Tech. Workshop Ser. # 10, Environment Canada, Ottawa, 61pp.
- Canadian Freshwater Wetlands and Climate Change
Volume 40, Issue 2 , pp 163-165
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- Thomas A. Clair (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Environment Canada-Atlantic Region, P.O. Box 6227, Sackville, N.B., E4L 1G6, Canada