Impossible Policy Evaluations and Impossible Conclusions: A Comment on Koper and Roth
- Gary Kleck
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
- Britt, C., Kleck, G., and Bordua, D. (1996). A reassessment of the D.C. gun law: Some cautionary notes on the use of interrupted time series designs for policy impact assessment. Law Soc. Rev. 30: 361–380.
- Cook, P., and Ludwig, J. (1997). Guns in America, Police Foundation, Washington, DC.
- Kleck, G. (1997). Targeting Guns: Firearms and Their Control, Aldine de Gruyter, New York.
- Kleck, G. (2000). Policy magic: Reducing gun homicide by banning guns killers almost never use, Unpublished paper.
- U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation (1995). Crime in the United States 1994-Uniform Crime Reports. U.S. Government Printing Office, Washington, DC.
- U.S. National Center for Health Statistics (1996). Advance report of final mortality statistics, 1994. Month. Vital Stat. Rep. 45(3, Suppl.): 1–63.
- Impossible Policy Evaluations and Impossible Conclusions: A Comment on Koper and Roth
Journal of Quantitative Criminology
Volume 17, Issue 1 , pp 75-80
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers-Plenum Publishers
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- Gary Kleck (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. School of Criminology and Criminal Justice, Florida State University, Tallahassee, Florida, 32306-2237