Date: 01 Mar 2007
Shared electronic spaces in the classroom: Copyright, privacy, and guidelines
- … show all 0 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
- Adams, H. (2000). The Internet invasion: Is privacy at risk? McHenry, IL: Follett Software Company.
- Adams, H.; Bocher, R. F., Gordon, C. A.; & Barry-Kessler, E. (2005). Privacy in the 21st century. Westport, CT: Libraries Unlimited.
- Amendments to the Constitution. (n.d.). Retrieved October 23, 2006, from http:// www.house.gov/Constitution/Amend.html
- Butler, R. (2004). Copyright for teachers and librarians. New York: Neal-Schuman.
- Butler, R. P. (2005). Intellectual freedom and the federal government after 9/11. In Orey, M., McClendon, J., & Branch, R. M. (Eds.), Educational media and technology yearbook 2005. Westport, CT: Libraries Unlimited.
- Callary, J. (2005). Family educational rights & privacy act: Aka FERPA: Aka the Buckley amendment. Unpublished paper. DeKalb, IL: Northern Illinois University.
- Dean, K. (2003). RIAA sues 80 more swappers. Retrieved August 11, 2006, from http://www.wired.com/news/digiwood/0,1412,61028,00.html
- Delaney, K., & Smith, E. (2006, September 19). YouTube model is compromise over copyrighted works. The Wall Street Journal, p. B1.
- John Marshall Law School. (2005). Copyright & privacy: Collision or coexistence? Retrieved June 27, 2006, from http://www.jmls.edu/ripl/vol4/issue2.htm
- Lattman, P. (2006, October 18). Universal files suit against video-sharing sites. Retrieved November 27, 2006, from http://blogs.wsj.com/law/2006/10/18/universal-files-suitagainst- video-sharing-sites/
- Lester, P. M. (1999). Chapter five: Rights to privacy. Retrieved June 22, 2006, from http://commfaculty.fullerton.edu/lester/writings/chapter5.html
- Online Ethics Center for Engineering and Science. (2005). The Online ethics center glossary. Retrieved August 23, 2006, from http://onlineethics.org/glossary.html
- Orey, M., McClendon, J., & Branch, R. M. (Eds.). (2005). Educational media and technology yearbook 2005. Westport, CT: Libraries Unlimited.
- Smith, E. (2006, October 31). MySpace deploys system to guard copyrighted works. The Wall Street Journal, p. B2.
- Steel, E. (2006, November 16). Avatars at the office. The Wall Street Journal Online. Retrieved November 16, 2006 from http://www.careerjournal.com/hrcenter/articles/20061116-steel.html
- Talab, R. (2001). Napster: A chronology. TechTrends(45)1, pp. 6–8.
- Torrans, L.A. (2003). Law for K-12 libraries and librarians. Westport, CT: Libraries Unlimited.
- U.S. Copyright Office. (2005). Circular 1: Copyright basics. Retrieved November 1, 2006, from http://www.copyright.gov/circs/circ1.html#wci
- Wall Street Journal. (2006, October 20). YouTube removes 30,000 files amid Japanese copyright concerns. The Wall Street Journal.
- Webb, C. L. (2003, January 22). Anti-piracy vs. privacy. Retrieved August 23, 2006 from http://www.washingtonpost.com/wpdyn/articles/A26910-2003Jan22.html
- Wong, G. (2006, November 14). Educators explore ‘Second Life’ online. CNN.com. Retrieved November 28, 2006 from http://www.cnn.com/2006/TECH/11/13/second.life.university/index.html
- Shared electronic spaces in the classroom: Copyright, privacy, and guidelines
Volume 51, Issue 1 , pp 12-15
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers
- Additional Links