Letter to the Editor: A global comment on scientific publications, productivity, people, and beer
- Christopher J. Lortie
- … show all 1 hide
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
- Adam, D. (2002). The counting house. Nature, 415, 726–729.
- Grace, J. (2007). The best papers are the boldest. Frontiers in Ecology and the Environment, 5, 49–50. CrossRef
- Grim, T. (2008). A possible role of social activity to explain differences in publication output among ecologists. Oikos, 117, 484–487. CrossRef
- Hirsch, J. E. (2005). An index to quantify an individual’s scientific research output. PNAS, 102, 16569–16572. CrossRef
- King, D. A. (2004). The scientific impact of nations. Nature, 430, 311–316. CrossRef
- Kirin Research Institute of Drinking and Lifestyle. (2005). Beer consumption in major countries in 2004.
- May, R. M. (1997). The scientific wealth of nations. Science, 275, 793–796. CrossRef
- Population Reference Bureau (PRB). (2001). In Population Reference Bureau, Washington, DC. www.ciesin.org.
- Letter to the Editor: A global comment on scientific publications, productivity, people, and beer
Volume 84, Issue 2 , pp 539-541
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer Netherlands
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Department of Biology, York University, 4700 Keele St, Toronto, ON, M3J 1P3, Canada