High-intensity interval training: A time-efficient strategy for health promotion?
- Martin J. Gibala PhD
- … show all 1 hide
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
- Burgomaster KA, Hughes SC, Heigenhauser GJ, et al.: Six sessions of sprint interval training increases muscle oxidative potential and cycle endurance capacity in humans. J Appl Physiol 2005, 98:1985–1990. CrossRef
- Gibala MJ, Little JP, van Essen M, et al.: Short-term sprint interval versus traditional endurance training: similar initial adaptations in human skeletal muscle and exercise performance. J Physiol 2006, 575:901–911. CrossRef
- Warburton DE, McKenzie DC, Haydowsky MJ, et al.: Effectiveness of high-intensity interval training for the rehabilitation of patients with coronary artery disease. Am J Cardiol 2005, 95:1080–1084. CrossRef
- High-intensity interval training: A time-efficient strategy for health promotion?
Current Sports Medicine Reports
Volume 6, Issue 4 , pp 211-213
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Current Science Inc.
- Additional Links
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Department of Kinesiology, McMaster University, 1280 Main Street West, Hamilton, Ontario, L8S 4K1, Canada