December 2012, Volume 16, Issue 3, pp 369-408,
Open Access This content is freely available online to anyone, anywhere at any time.
Date: 10 Jan 2013
Author’s Response: The Question of Dharmic Coherence
- Rajiv Malhotra
- … show all 1 hide
- Bhajananda, Svāmi. 2010. “Four Basic Principles of Advaita Vedanta.”http://www.vedanta.gr/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/SwBhajan_4BasicPrincAdvVed_ENA4.pdf.
- Carman, John B. 1994. Majesty and Meekness: A Comparative Study of Contrast and Harmony in the Concept of God. Grand Rapids: William B. Erdmans.
- Dharmasiri, Gunapala. 1988. Buddhist Critique of the Christian Concept of God. Antioch: Golden Leaves Press.
- Dierksmeier, Claus. 2008. “Eastern Principles within Western Metaphysics: Krause and Schopenhauer’s Reception of Indian Philosophy.” In F. Ochieng’-Odhiambo, Roxanne Burton, and Ed Brandon, eds., Conversations in Philosophy: Crossing the Boundaries, 63–73. Newcastle upon Tyne: Cambridge Scholars Publishers.
- Hartshorne, Charles. 1997. The Zero Fallacy and Other Essays in Neoclassical Philosophy (ed. Mohammad Valady). Chicago: Open Court, 1997.
- Hartshorne, Charles and William L. Reese, eds. 1953. Philosophers Speak of God. Chicago: University of Chicago Press.
- Kakol, Peter. 2000. “Emptiness and becoming: Integrating Madhyamika Buddhism and Process Philosophy.” Ph.D Dissertation in the School of Social Inquiry. Geelong: Deakin University Library.
- Larson, Gerald James. 1995. India’s Agony Over Religion. Albany: State University of New York Press.
- Lipner, Julius J. 1986. The Face of Truth: A Study of Meaning and Metaphysics in the Vedāntic Theology of Rāmānuja. Albany: State University of New York Press.
- Malhotra, Rajiv. 2012. Being Different: An Indian Challenge to Western Universalism. New Delhi: HarperCollins.
- Malhotra, Rajiv and Aravindan Neelakandan. 2011. Breaking India: Western Interventions in Dravidian and Dalit Faultlines. New Delhi: Amaryllis.
- Plott, John C. (1954) “Rāmānuja as Panentheist.”. Journal of the Annamalai University (Chidambaram, India) 18: pp. 65-76
- Smith, John E. 1984. “Some Aspects of Hartshorne’s Treatment of Anselm.” In John B. Cobb and Franklin I. Gamwell, eds., Existence and Actuality: Conversations with Charles Hartshorne, 103–9. Chicago: University of Chicago Press.
- Southworth, Kristen L. 2010. “Hindu Worldview and Ecological Engagement.”http://www.breathofstatues.com/uploads/Hinduism_and_Ecology.pdf.
- Stapp, Henry P. 1994. A Report on the Gaudiya Vaishnava Vedanta Form of Vedic Ontology, Mumbai: The Bhaktivedanta Institute.
- Verhoeven, Marin, J. 2001. “Buddhism and Science: Probing the Boundaries of Faith and Reason” Religion East and West 1 (June): 77–97.
- Ward, Keith. 2009. “Hindu Understandings of God 2: The Theology of Ramanuja.” http://www.ochs.org.uk/lectures/by-name-sorter/Professor%20Keith20War.
- Author’s Response: The Question of Dharmic Coherence
- Open Access
- Available under Open Access This content is freely available online to anyone, anywhere at any time.
International Journal of Hindu Studies
Volume 16, Issue 3 , pp 369-408
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer Netherlands
- Additional Links
- Rajiv Malhotra (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Princeton, NJ, USA