Author Studies: An Effective Strategy for Engaging Pre-Service Teachers in the Study of Children's Literature
- Amy Kennedy
- … show all 1 hide
368 Downloads 200 Citations 9 Comments
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
Submission in honor of Dr. Lawrence Sipe.
Amy Kennedy is an assistant professor in elementary education at her undergraduate alma mater, Kutztown University. Prior to entering higher education, she was an elementary school classroom teacher for 13 years in Wilson School District in West Lawn, PA. A graduate of the University of Pennsylvania’s M.S. Ed. Reading/Writing/Literacy program, she took every class with Dr. Sipe that she could fit into her schedule. She is currently a doctoral student at Widener University.
- Jenkins, C.B. (1999). The Allure of Authors. Portsmouth, NH: Heinemann.
- Author Studies: An Effective Strategy for Engaging Pre-Service Teachers in the Study of Children's Literature
Children's Literature in Education
Volume 43, Issue 1 , pp 107-111
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer Netherlands
- Additional Links
- Amy Kennedy (1) (2)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Kutztown University of Pennsylvania, Beekey Building 112, Kutztown, PA, 19530, USA
- 2. 571 Gaul Road, Sinking Spring, PA, 19608, USA