Interstitial Lung Disease in a Child with Antisynthetase Syndrome
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
Antisynthetase Syndrome is associated with interstitial lung disease in adult patients, but this has not been described in children.
Materials and methods
A 13-year-old with interstitial lung disease due to Antisynthetase Syndrome and pulmonary arterial hypertension underwent emergent bilateral lung transplantation after a rapid clinical decline.
We present the clinical, radiographic, and histological findings of a child with interstitial lung disease due to Antisynthetase Syndrome.
- Interstitial Lung Disease in a Child with Antisynthetase Syndrome
Volume 191, Issue 4 , pp 441-443
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer US
- Additional Links
- Antisynthetase syndrome
- Anti-Jo-1 antibody
- Interstitial lung disease
- Industry Sectors
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Department of Pediatrics, The Ohio State University College of Medicine, Nationwide Children’s Hospital, 700 Children’s Drive, Columbus, 43205, OH, USA
- 2. Department of Pathology, The Ohio State University College of Medicine, Nationwide Children’s Hospital, Columbus, OH, USA
- 3. Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, University of Kentucky College of Pharmacy, Lexington, KY, USA