Date: 15 Jan 2014
Semantic dementia and semi-suicide
- Hervey Cleckley M. D.
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
Read at the Second American Congress on General Semantics, University of Denver, Denver, Colo., August 1 and 2, 1941.
- Biggart, J. Henry: Pathology of the Nervous System. William Wood and Co., Baltimore. 1936.
- Noyes, Arthur P: Modern Clinical Psychiatry. W. B. Saunders Co Philadelphia. 1935.
- Hollos, S, and Ferencz, S: Psychoanalysis and the Psychic Disorder of General Paresis. Nervous and Mental disease Publishing Co. New York.
- Conn, Jacob H.: An examination of the clinico-pathological evidence offered for the concept of dementia præcox as a specific disease entity. Am. J. Psychiat., 22:1039–1082, March, 1934.
- Elvidge, Arthur R., and Reed, George E.: Biopsy studies of cerebral pathologic changes in schizophrenia and manic-depressive psychosis. Arch. Neurol. and Psychiat., 40:303–306, August, 1938. CrossRef
- Strecker, E. A., and Ebaugh, F. G.: Practical Clinical Psychiatry. P. Blakiston’s Son and Co. Philadelphia. 1935.
- Korzybski, Alfred: General semantics, psychiatry, psychotherapy, and prevention. Presented at the annual meeting of the American Psychiatric Association, Cincinnati, May 20–24, 1940.
- Cleckley, Hervey: The Mask of Sanity. The C. V. Mosby Co. St Louis. 1941.
- Meyer, Adolf: Leading concepts of psychobiology (ergasiology) and of psychiatry (ergasiatry). Proceedings of the fourth conference on psychiatric education, National committee for Mental Hygiene, 1939.
- Semantic dementia and semi-suicide
The Psychiatric Quarterly
Volume 16, Issue 3 , pp 521-529
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer Netherlands
- Additional Links
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Department of Neuropsychiatry, University of Georgia, School of Medicine, Augusta, Ga