Find out how to access preview-only content
Nucleotide sequence of a rice genomic clone that encodes a class I endochitinase
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
- Broglie KE, Biddle P, Cressman R, Broglie R: Functional analysis of DNA sequences responsible for ethylene regulation of a bean chitinase gene in transgenic tobacco. Plant Cell 1: 599–607 (1989). CrossRef
- Lamb CJ, Lawton MA, Dron M, Dixon RA: Signals and transduction mechanisms for activation of plant defenses against microbial attack. Cell 56: 215–224 (1989). CrossRef
- Lutcke, Chow KC, Mickel FS, Moss KA, Kern HF, Scheele GA: Selection of AUG initiation codons differs in plants and animals. EMBO J 6: 43–48 (1987).
- Shinshi H, Neuhaus J-M, Ryals J, Meins FJr: Structure of a tobacco endochitinase gene: evidence that different chitinase genes can arise by transposition of sequences encoding a cysteine-rich domain. Plant Mol Biol 14: 357–368 (1990).
- Swegle M, Huang J-K, Lee G, Muthukrishnan S: Identification of an endochitinase cDNA clone from barley aleurone cells. Plant Mol Biol 12: 403–412 (1989). CrossRef
- Von Heijne G: Patterns of amino acids near signal-sequence cleavage sites. Eur J Biochem 133: 17–21 (1983).
- Nucleotide sequence of a rice genomic clone that encodes a class I endochitinase
Plant Molecular Biology
Volume 16, Issue 3 , pp 479-480
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers
- Additional Links
- nucleotide sequence
- rice (Oryza sativa L. var. japonica)
- Industry Sectors
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Department of Chemistry, Western Illinois University, 61455, Macomb, IL, USA
- 2. Department of Biochemistry, Kansas State University, 66506, Manhattan, KS, USA