Reference work entry
Randomization refers to the selection of an element a, from a set A, according to some probability distribution P on A.
- Anderson, V.L., and R.A. McLean. 1974. Design of experiments. New York: Marcel Dekker.Google Scholar
- Cox, D.R. 1958. Planning of experiments. New York: Wiley.Google Scholar
- Fisher, R.A. 1966. The design of experiments, 8th ed. New York: Hafner.Google Scholar
- Moore, D.S. 1979. Statistics, concepts and controversies. San Francisco: Freeman.Google Scholar
- Thomas, L.C. 1984. Games, theory and applications. New York: Wiley.Google Scholar
© Macmillan Publishers Ltd. 2018