1976 GU3. Discovered 1976 Apr. 2 by N. S. Chernykh at Nauchnyj.
Named in honor of Aleksandr Grigorjevich Zemka (1947– ), friend of the discoverer, electrotechnics engineer in Zaporozhje, both a prominent specialist and a good organizer who wins the respect of his colleagues and acquaintances. He provided valuable help to the discoverer in improving the 0.64-m telescope used for the Crimean NEA Survey. (M 32345)