Discovered 1898 Oct. 13 by E. F. Coddington at Mount Hamilton.
Named in honor of the daughter of Mr. Julius F. Stone who was a benefactor and long time trustee of The Ohio State University. She became the wife of Charles Sutton, professor of landscape architecture at that university. (H 48; AN 152, 175 (1900))
Named by J. F. Stone.