1940 FG. Discovered 1940 Mar. 30 by Y. Väisälä at Turku.
Named in memory of the brothers Karl F. Joutsen and Anton F. Johnson, who during 1901–1905 made a fortune in their mine, Dominion Creek 21, in the Klondike gold rush. Among their benefactions to the University of Turku were the means to construct its library in 1954. (M 18450)