Architecture and Data Management for Smart Community Information Platform
- 213 Downloads
Smart Infrastructure: A new style of infrastructure composed of conventional infrastructure and information and communication technologies (ICTs). Smart infrastructure refers to an efficient and highly functional infrastructure accomplished by ICT-based monitoring, control, and management.
Smart Community: An integration of smart infrastructures implemented in a certain region.
A smart community is an integration of smart infrastructures implemented in a certain region. Each smart infrastructure may provide dedicated merits. However, the essential merit of a smart community is community big data, which covers all infrastructures. To pursue the effective use of the community, big data is the key to the success of smart...
This work was partially supported by MEXT/JSPS KAKENHI Grant (B) Numbers JP17H01739, and also by the Technology Foundation of the R&D project, “Design of Information and Communication Platform for Future Smart Community Services” by the Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications of Japan.
- Anderson RJ, Spong MW (1989) Bilateral control of teleoperators with time delay. IEEE Trans Autom Control 34(5):494–501. https://doi.org/10.1109/ICSMC.1988.754257
- Bonomi F, Milito R, Zhu J, Addepalli S (2012) Fog computing and its role in the internet of things. In: Proceedings of the first edition of the MCC workshop on mobile cloud computing. ACM, New York, pp 13–16. https://doi.org/10.1145/2342509.2342513
- Ferreira D, Corista P, Gião J, Ghimire S, Sarraipa J, Jardim-Gonçalves R (2017) Towards smart agriculture using FIWARE enablers. In: International conference on engineering, technology and innovation (ICE/ITMC), Madeira Island, pp 1544–1551. https://doi.org/10.1109/ICE.2017.8280066
- Miura T, Wijekoon JL, Prageeth S, Nishi H (2017) Novel infrastructure with common API using docker for scaling the degree of platforms for smart community services. In: International conference on industrial informatics, Emden, pp 474–479. https://doi.org/10.1109/INDIN.2017.8104818
- Nishi H (2018) Information and communication platform for providing smart community services system implementation and use case in Saitama City In: Proceedings of the 2018 IEEE international conference on industrial technology (ICIT), Lyon, pp 1375–1380. ISBN: 978-1-5386-4053-1/18/. https://doi.org/10.1109/ICIT.2018.8352380
- Niwa A, Nishi H (2017) An information platform for smart communities realizing data usage authentication and secure data sharing. In: Fifth international symposium on computing and networking, Aomori, pp 119–125. https://doi.org/10.1109/CANDAR.2017.73
- OpenFog Consortium. https://www.openfogconsortium.org/#fog-computing. Accessed 7 July 2018
- Smart Communities Guidebook: Building smart communities, how California’s communities can thrive in the digital age. International Center for Communications, College of Professional Studies and Fine Arts, San Diego State University, San Diego, 1997Google Scholar
- Takagiwa K, Nishi H (2015) Local trend detection from network traffic using topic model and network router. In: ICOMP’15 – The 2015 international conference on internet computing and big data, Las Vegas, pp 53–59Google Scholar
- Trajkovska I, Kourtis M-A, Sakkas C, Baudinot D, Silva J, Harsh P, Xylouris G, Bohnert TM, Koumaras H (2017) SDN-based service function chaining mechanism and service prototype umplementation in NFV scenario. J Comput Stand Interfaces Arche 54(P4):247–265 . Elsevier Science Publishers. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.csi.2017.01.002CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- Yi S, Li C, Li Q (2015) A survey of fog computing: concepts, applications and issues. In: Proceedings of the 2015 workshop on mobile big data. ACM, New York, pp 37–42. https://doi.org/10.1145/2757384.2757397