A Study of the Implementation of Indonesian Public Private Partnership Procurement Regulation
Measurement of the satisfaction index of the Indonesian Public Private Partnership Procurement Regulation is conducted through the principles of forming good regulation.
Public Private Partnership (PPP) in Indonesia has been regulated since 1998 through the Presidential Decree (Keppres) Number 7 of 1998 regarding Cooperation between the Government and Private Business Entities in Infrastructure Development and or Management. In 2005, the government stipulated a Presidential Regulation (Perpres) Number 67 of 2005 regarding Cooperation between the Government and Business Entities in Infrastructure Provision to replace Keppres Number 7 of 1998 (Siagian, 2017).
In 2015, Perpres Number 67 of 2005 was replaced by the Presidential Regulation (the new Perpres) Number 38 of 2015 regarding Cooperation between the Government and Business Entities in Infrastructure Provision. Based on this new Perpres, 19...
Thank you to Lembaga Pengelola Dana Pendidikan (LPDP) for providing scholarship and to LKPP for providing data.
- Chairman of National Public Procurement Regulation Agency of Republic Indonesia Regulation Number 19 of 2015 regarding Procedures for Implementation of Business Entity Procurement in Public Private Partnership for Provision of InfrastructureGoogle Scholar
- Freeman RE, Harrison JS, Wicks AC (2007) Managing for stakeholders: survival, reputation, and success. United States of America: Yale University PressGoogle Scholar
- Law Number 12 of 2011 on the Establishment of LegislationGoogle Scholar
- Law Number 25 of 2009 on Public ServicesGoogle Scholar
- Presidential Regulation Number 38 of 2015 regarding Cooperation between the Government and Business Entities in Infrastructure ProvisionGoogle Scholar
- Siagian ES (2017) Public-private partnerships in Indonesia: a comprehensive legal framework of significance to action and analysis. Asia Pac J Public Adm: 39(1):72–78 https://doi.org/10.1080/0142159X.2017.1294395
- Sugiyono. Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif, Kualitatif & RD (2010) Alfabeta. BandungGoogle Scholar
- United Nation Economic and Commission for Asia and the Pacific (2011) A guidebook on public-private partnership in infrastructure. Accesed on: http://www.unescap.org/resources/guidebook-public-private-partnership-infrastructure
- United Nation Economic and Social Commission for Asian and The Pacific (2011) Guide book on promoting good governance in public-private partnership. Accesed on http://www.unece.org/fileadmin/DAM/ceci/publications/ppp.pdf
- Verstraelen V, Roelens K, Egmond KV, Temmermen M (2006) A knowledge, attitudes, and practice survey among obstetrician-gynaecologists on intimate partner violence in Flanders, Belgium. Accessed at: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/6791364_A_knowledge_attitudes_and_practice_survey_among_obstetrician-gynaecologists_on_intimate_partner_violence_in_Flanders_Belgium
- World Health Organization. A Guide to Developing Knowledge, Attitude, and Practice Surveys (2008). Accesed at http://apps.who.int/iris/bitstream/10665/43790/1/9789241596176_eng.pdf.