Lysova Island – an island within the Medvezhii Islands in the East Siberian Sea, the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia), Russia. The island is located in the central part of the group 3.3 km south of Leontyeva Island. It is elongated from north to south with a length 2.8 km and a width of 1.2 km. It is quite high, up to 17 m steep shores. The maximum height of the island is 35 m. In the northern part, there are two small marshy lakes.
The island is named in 1912 by the participants of the Arctic Ocean Hydrographic Expedition on the icebreakers “Taymyr” and “Vaygach” in honor of Ivan Lysov, one of the three geodesist-ensigns who drew up the first map of the Medvezhii Islands in 1769.