Andreeva Island – an island from the group of Medvezhyi Islands, the East Siberian Sea, the Sakha Republic (Yakutia), Russia. It is situated in the central part of the Medvezhyi Islands 2 km to the west of Pushkarev Island. This island presents a granite cliff oval in the shape. It is about 40 m long and about 300 m wide. Maximum height is 8 m. The island got its name in 1912 from the participants of the Arctic Ocean Hydrographic Expedition on the icebreakers “Taymyr” and “Vaygach.” It is named after the first explorer of the islands, sergeant and geodetic surveyor Stepan Andreev, who explored and made a topographical sketch of the island in April 1764.