Determination of Pesticide/Herbicide by Using Ionic Liquids
- 163 Downloads
Many methods have been developed for the determination of pesticide/herbicide in simulated and real samples. Electrochemical techniques offer the advantage of being fast and sensitive . Microextraction combined with high-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) was also the favorable technique for the determination of pesticide/herbicide [2, 3]. The direct preconcentration by extraction solvent combined with fluorescence could also be used for the quantification . Solid-phase extraction by solid extractant was also the effective method for the extraction of pesticide/herbicide .
Ionic liquids (ILs) are molten salts whose melting point is generally equal or even lower than the room temperature. ILs are distinguished by favorable properties such as highly thermal and chemical stability, favorable solubility (affinity) with different compounds, and high ionic conductivity . Particularly, ILs have been attracted tremendous attention in electrochemistry due to good...
- 1.Ya Y, Yan F, Wang J, Zheng L, Wei L, Huang X, Wang Y, Xie L, Jiang C, Li D. Method for electrochemically detecting parathion pesticides, involves preparing poly(ionic liquid)-zeolitic imidazolate framework-carbon paste electrode followed by preparing standard solution and performing square wave voltammetry. CN108872353-AGoogle Scholar
- 2.Zhang L, Yu R, Yu Y, Wang C, Zhang D (2019) Determination of four acetanilide herbicides in brown rice juice by ionic liquid/ionic liquid-homogeneous liquid-liquid micro-extraction high performance liquid chromatography. Microchem J 146:115–120. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.microc.2018.12.062CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 5.Zhang H, Yuan Y, Sun Y, Niu C, Qiao F, Yan H (2018) An ionic liquid-magnetic graphene composite for magnet dispersive solid-phase extraction of triazine herbicides in surface water followed by high performance liquid chromatography. Analyst 143(1):175–181. https://doi.org/10.1039/c7an01290jCrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 10.Cacho JI, Campillo N, Vinas P, Hernandez-Cordoba M (2018) In situ ionic liquid dispersive liquid-liquid microextraction coupled to gas chromatography-mass spectrometry for the determination of organophosphorus pesticides. J Chromatogr A 1559:95–101. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.chroma.2017.12.059CrossRefPubMedGoogle Scholar
- 11.Amiri A, Saadati-Moshtaghin HR, Zonoz FM (2018) A hybrid material composed of a polyoxometalate of type BeW12O40 and an ionic liquid immobilized onto magnetic nanoparticles as a sorbent for the extraction of organophosphorus pesticides prior to their determination by gas chromatography. Microchim Acta 185(3):176. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00604-018-2713-xCrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 12.Yan H, Sun N, Han Y, Yang C, Wang M, Wu R (2013) Ionic liquid-mediated molecularly imprinted solid-phase extraction coupled with gas chromatography-electron capture detector for rapid screening of dicofol in vegetables. J Chromatogr A 1307:21–26. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.chroma.2013.07.054CrossRefPubMedGoogle Scholar
- 14.Zhao L, Zhao F, Zeng B (2014) Electrochemical determination of Carbaryl by using a molecularly imprinted polymer/graphene-ionic liquid-Nano au/chitosan-AuPt alloy nanoparticles composite film modified electrode. Int J Electrochem Sci 9(3):1366–1377Google Scholar