David Frederick Attenborough, born in 1926, on the 8th of May is best known as a naturalist and as a broadcaster. Within his career, spanning over 60 years, he came to be known as one of the most popular experts on animals. He has penned and presented a natural history documentary which comprises a set of 24-disc DVD box set, which was named the Life Collection. This collection was released on 5th December in the United Kingdom and the episodes covering all domains of life like Life on Earth, The Living Planet, The Trials of Life, and Life in the Freezer and throws light on The Private Life of Plants, The Life of Birds, The Life of Mammals, and the Life in the Undergrowth.
David Attenborough was born in Isleworth in Middlesex but was brought up on the campus of University College in Leicester. He thus spent his initial years in College House on the campus, and his father Frederick Levi Attenborough was the principal of the University College. Academy award-winning...
- “Blue Planet effect” gives boost to sustainable investment. (2018, December 3). Retrieved 1 Feb 2019, from https://www.standard.co.uk/business/blue-planet-effect-gives-boost-to-sustainable-investment-a4006751.html
- Carrington, D. (2018, December 3). David Attenborough: Collapse of civilisation is on the horizon. The Guardian. Retrieved from https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2018/dec/03/david-attenborough-collapse-civilisation-on-horizon-un-climate-summit
- David Attenborough. (n.d.). Retrieved 1 Feb 2019, from https://www.biography.com/people/david-attenborough
- David Attenborough and Prince William take world leaders to task on environment | Environment | The Guardian. (n.d.). Retrieved 1 Feb 2019, from https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2019/jan/22/david-attenborough-and-prince-william-take-world-leaders-to-task-on-environment
- Fossil named after Sir David Attenborough – BBC News. (n.d.). Retrieved 1 Feb 2019, from https://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-39348150
- The Attenborough effect: Searches for plastic recycling rocket after Blue Planet II. (n.d.). Retrieved 1 Feb 2019, from https://resource.co/article/attenborough-effect-searches-plastic-recycling-rocket-after-blue-planet-ii-12334