Blurred vision is a very common eye complaint. The patient’s perception of blurred vision may vary. It is important to clarify from the patient what exactly he or she means by blurred vision. This chapter briefly summarises the differential diagnosis of blurred vision.
KeywordsBlurred vision Unilateral Bilateral Pain
- 1.Best Practice. Assessment of vision loss differential diagnosis. http://bestpractice.bmj.com/best-practice/monograph/900/diagnosis/differential_diagnosis.html. Accessed November 17, 2011.
- 2.Blurred vision-Medical diagnosis. Sat April 5, 2008. http://diagnosis-techniques-blogspot.comu/2008/04/blurred vision.html. Accessed November 17, 2012.
- 3.Blurred vision, http://www.patient.co.uk/showdoc/40000860/. Accessed August 14, 2008.
- 4.Blurred vision. http://www.patient.co.uk/doctor/Blurred-Vision.htm. Accessed November 17, 2012.
- 8.Gass JDM, Norton EWD. Cystoid macular edema and papilledema following cataract extraction: a fluorescein funduscopic and angiographic study. Arch Ophthalmol 1966;76:646.Google Scholar
- 9.Warren KA. Current concepts in the etiology and tresament of psuedophakic cystoid macular edema. Retinal Physician. 2009. http://www.retinalphysician.com/articleviewer.aspx?articleID=103062. Accessed 24 July 2014.