E-Governance in Bangladesh
E-governance is a process which helps to provide government service to the citizen as earlier as possible through technology by dint of which people won’t have to go to government office. And by using this system government activities will speed up dramatically.
- Ahmed F (2016) Bangladesh banking sector under threat of cyber attack. Dilly Observer, March 9. Retrieved May 2018. http://www.observerbd.com/2016/03/09/140508.php
- Alam MJ (2012) E-Governance in Bangladesh: Present Problems and Possible Suggestions for Future Development. International Journal of Applied Information Systems. Foundation of Computer Science, New York, 4(8), 22. 620,621,6225Google Scholar
- Chowdhury MMH, Satter AKMZ (2012) The Role of E-Governance in Creating Digital Bangladesh. International Journal of Advances in Science and Technology 4(6). http://research.daffodilvarsity.edu.bd/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Paper-3_Vol.-4-No.6-2012-Special-Issue.pdf
- Gisselquist RM (2012) Good governance as a concept, and why this matters for development policy. United Nations University. http://www19.iadb.org/intal/intalcdi/PE/2012/11046.pdf
- Haque MMR (2016) Cyber crime and cyber law I Bangladesh. The New Nations. http://thedailynewnation.com/news/100355/cyber-crime-and-cyber-law-in-bangladesh.html
- Layne K, Lee J (2001) Developing fully functional E-government: A four stage model. Elsevier. 18, 122–136. http://www.egov.ee/media/1310/developing-fully-functional-egovernment_a-four-stage-model.pdfCrossRefGoogle Scholar
- Maximum Power Generation (2016) Ministry of Power, Energy and Mineral Resources. http://www.bpdb.gov.bd/bpdb/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=126&Itemid=17 . Accessed on 20 Jan 2016.
- Paul R (2018) Bangladesh to sue Manila bank over $81-million heist. Reuters, February 7. Retrieved May 2018. https://www.reuters.com
- Rahman ML (2016) E-Governance and Bangladesh. The Daily Star, February 2, 2016, http://www.thedailystar.net/25th-anniversary-special-part-1/e-governance and bangladesh-210577. Retrieved May 2018 http://www.dhakatribune.com
- Rabbi AR (2017) Women biggest victims of rising Cyber Crimes, Dhaka Tribune, September21, 2017, https://www.dhakatribune.com/bangladesh/crime/2017/09/21/women-biggest-victims-rising-cyber-crimes, Retrieved May 2018
- Transparency international the global coalition against corruption (2015) Corruption Index 2015. http://www.transparency.org/cpi2015
- World Bank (2001) Issue Note: E-Government and the World Bank, November 5, 2001Google Scholar