This encyclopedia aims to offer researchers an indication of the breadth and importance of information systems in education, including the way IT is being used, and could be used to enable learning and teaching. The encyclopedia covers all aspects of the interaction between education and information technologies, including IT in kindergartens, primary and secondary schools, universities, training colleges, industry training, distance education and further education. It also covers teaching and computing, the use of IT in many different subject areas, the use of IT in educational administration, and national policies of IT and education.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-60013-0
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2020
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-60013-0
- eBook Packages Computer Science Reference Module Computer Science and Engineering
- Number Of Entries 195