Table of contents
About this book
Concise chapters, written by experts in the field, cover a wide spectrum of topics on lipid and membrane formation in microbes (Archaea, Bacteria, eukaryotic microbes).
All cells are delimited by a lipid membrane, which provides a crucial boundary in any known form of life. Readers will discover significant chapters on microbial lipid-carrying biomolecules and lipid/membrane-associated structures and processes.
isoprenoid synthesis phospholipid sphingolipid membrane homeostasis lipid A lipoteichoic mycolic acid synthesis phosphorus-free lipid
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-43676-0
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG, part of Springer Nature 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Biomedical and Life Sciences
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-43676-0