Table of contents
About this book
This handbook presents fundamental knowledge on the hardware/software (HW/SW) codesign methodology. Contributing expert authors look at key techniques in the design flow as well as selected codesign tools and design environments, building on basic knowledge to consider the latest techniques. The book enables readers to gain real benefits from the HW/SW codesign methodology through explanations and case studies which demonstrate its usefulness.
Readers are invited to follow the progress of design techniques through this work, which assists readers in following current research directions and learning about state-of-the-art techniques. Students and researchers will appreciate the wide spectrum of subjects that belong to the design methodology from this handbook.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-94-017-7358-4
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media Dordrecht 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Dordrecht
- eBook Packages Engineering Reference Module Computer Science and Engineering
- Online ISBN 978-94-017-7358-4