Table of contents
About this book
This second edition provides a comprehensive list of the latest taxonomy including the updated relevant plant data. All succulent species of the monocotyledonous plant families and genera are described in detail.
This work will be particularly useful to botanists, plant taxonomists and scholars as well as to herbaria and botanic gardens. It will also appeal to the committed collector of succulent plants, horticultural cognoscenti and succulent plant lovers.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-662-56324-3
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag GmbH Germany, part of Springer Nature 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Biomedical and Life Sciences
- Online ISBN 978-3-662-56324-3