Table of contents
About this book
This CIGRE Green Book provides the entire know-how about switches in a high voltage system. The switching equipment includes circuit breakers, vacuum interrupters, disconnecting switches, and earthing switches used in AC & DC transmission and distribution systems. The Green book describes different switching equipments and their roles in the power systems. It explains the fundamental switching behaviors in power systems targeted for practitioners and students and joining electrical industries. The Green book also covers fundamental specific subjects including DC circuit breakers, controlled switching, fault current limiting devices and future technologies.
Like all Green books, this book covers the cumulative understanding of numerous experts in the CIGRE study committee. It offers the approved and outstanding practical knowledge of CIGRE Study committee A3 and was collected by Dr. Hiroki Ito.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-72538-3
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG, part of Springer Nature 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering Reference Module Computer Science and Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-72537-6
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-72538-3
- Series Print ISSN 2367-2625
- Series Online ISSN 2367-2633
- Buy this book on publisher's site