Table of contents
About this book
This book assembles concisely written chapters by world-leaders in the field summarizing recent advances in understanding microbial responses to hydrocarbons. Subjects treated include mechanisms of sensing, hydrocarbon tolerance and degradation as well as an overview on hydrophobic modification of biomolecules. Other chapters are dedicated to issues related to the reduced bioavailability of hydrocarbons, which differentiates this class of compounds form many others, but which of central importance to understand the ecophysiological consequences.
This book should be standard literature in any laboratory working in this area.
Biofuels Bioremediation Biosynthesis and Degradation Ecophysiology Experimental Protocols
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-50542-8
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG, part of Springer Nature 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Biomedical and Life Sciences
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-50540-4
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-50542-8
- Buy this book on publisher's site