Table of contents
About this book
This book covers the current states of microbial and related technologies that have been developed for the efficient production of chemicals, fuels and materials by integrating strain and enzyme development, fermentation processes, and downstream processes.
The book also covers how microbes and microbial products can be employed to facilitate petroleum recovery. Global consequences of bio-based production of chemicals, fuels and materials are also discussed with insights.
Microorganism Fuel Metabolic Engineering Fermentation Biorefinery Bioconversion Bio-based production of fuels Chemicals production from lipid Synthetic biology for chemicals and fuels
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-50436-0
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG, part of Springer Nature 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Biomedical and Life Sciences Reference Module Biomedical and Life Sciences
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-50435-3
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-50436-0
- Buy this book on publisher's site