Table of contents
About this book
This Handbook serves as a convenient, state-of-the-art and comprehensive resource on the pathogenesis, diagnosis, and treatment of glomerular diseases. Clinical approaches, modalities and challenges are provided, along with new developments since the publication of Kidney Disease Improving Global Outcomes (KDIGO): Glomerulonephritis.
Chapters dedicated to glomerular diseases mirror the current classification schemes used by Nephrologists and Pathologists and will include definition and natural history, epidemiology, clinical manifestations, pathology, diagnosis, differential diagnosis, treatment (algorithms when appropriate), prognosis and future prospects and current direction of research.
Contributing authors consist of internationally renowned glomerulonephritis experts, renal pathologists and clinical nephrologists who are engaged in the management of glomerular diseases in clinical pediatric and internal medicine practices.
Glomerulonephritis fills a considerable knowledge gap for general nephrologists, providers involved with the care of patients with glomerular diseases, and researchers. It should also be of value to medical students, interns, residents and fellows, as well as all clinicians engaged in medical education.
Editors and affiliations
- Book Title Glomerulonephritis
Leal C. Herlitz
Edgar V. Lerma
Jonathan J. Hogan
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-49379-4
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine Reference Module Medicine
- Hardcover ISBN 978-3-319-49378-7
- eBook ISBN 978-3-319-49379-4
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XXV, 888
- Number of Illustrations 39 b/w illustrations, 120 illustrations in colour
General Practice / Family Medicine
- Buy this book on publisher's site