Table of contents
About this book
• Strengthen the foundational attributes of materials theory, modeling and simulation wherever appropriate.• Broaden the scope of HMM to include challenges and opportunities in emerging areas of interdisciplinary interest.
• Focus on applications to demonstrate and expand on the capabilities of current models and simulation methods.
The Handbook is organized in two volumes. This is volume I: Methods, focused on theory and modeling. This volume extends the content of the first edition with the more recently introduced algorithms as well as modeling and simulation strategies.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-42913-7
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Physics and Astronomy
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-42913-7