This Encyclopedia provides a comprehensive overview of individual differences within the domain of personality, with major sub-topics including assessment and research design, taxonomy, biological factors, evolutionary evidence, motivation, cognition and emotion, as well as gender differences, cultural considerations, and personality disorders. It is an up-to-date reference for this increasingly important area and a key resource for those who study intelligence, personality, motivation, aptitude and their variations within members of a group.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-28099-8
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2020
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-28099-8
- eBook Packages Behavioral Science and Psychology Reference Module Humanities and Social Sciences
- Number Of Entries 1510