This encyclopedia is the most comprehensive and up-to-date source of reference for sustainability in business and management. It covers both traditional and emerging concepts and terms and is fully international in its scope. More than 1.500 contributions of internationally renowned experts provide a definitive access to the knowledge in the area of sustainable and responsible management. All actors in the field will find reliable and up to date definitions and explanations of the key terms and concepts of management in this reference work.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-02006-4
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2020
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-02006-4
- eBook Packages Business and Management Reference Module Humanities and Social Sciences
- Number Of Entries 283