Table of contents
About this book
If you design electronics for a living, you need Robust Electronic Design Reference Book. Written by a working engineer, who has put over 115 electronic products into production at Sycor, IBM, and Lexmark, Robust Electronic Design Reference covers all the various aspects of designing and developing electronic devices and systems that:
-Are safe and reliable.
-Can be manufactured, tested, repaired, and serviced.
-May be sold and used worldwide.
-Can be adapted or enhanced to meet new and changing requirements.
circuit design electromagnetic compatibility electronics fuel cell integrated circuit material microcontroller microprocessor optoelectronics production software testing Thyristor transistor
- Book Title Robust Electronic Design Reference Book
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/1-4020-7830-7
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag US 2004
- Publisher Name Springer, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Book Archive
- Hardcover ISBN 978-0-387-33574-2
- eBook ISBN 978-1-4020-7830-9
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages , 1792
- Number of Illustrations 0 b/w illustrations, 0 illustrations in colour
Circuits and Systems
Microwaves, RF and Optical Engineering
- Buy this book on publisher's site