Table of contents
About this book
This edition is divided into two parts. In Part One 23 contributions of worldwide selected experts present extensively diversified information about:
-Microbicides with regard to the relationship between chemical structure and mode of action and activity,
-Research and development in consideration of registration procedures,
-The use of microbicides in the major application areas (18) which are described in detail.
The Microbicide Data is organized into 21 substance classes (e.g. alcohols, aldehydes, acids, amides, etc.) and collected in Part Two.
Part One signifies an important perfection and increase in actuality. In part two, `Microbicide Data' is an eagerly anticipated actual inventory of the Handbook Microbicides for the Protection of Materials which appeared in 1993. The combination of the two parts in one book is special and has resulted in the most authoritative information in the field.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/1-4020-2818-0
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media B.V. 2005
- Publisher Name Springer, Dordrecht
- eBook Packages Chemistry and Materials Science Reference Module Physical and Materials Science
- Print ISBN 978-1-4020-2817-5
- Online ISBN 978-1-4020-2818-2
- Buy this book on publisher's site